Discussion: Answer the following items using your own words; be objective and concise while being professional
1. During case presentation at your clinic, you are reviewing four women with predisposing factors for osteoporosis. Which patient is least likely to be at risk for osteoporosis?
A. Nehineza, an overweight African American female with family history of uterine cancerB. Cristina, a Hispanic woman living a sedentary lifeC. Park-Gim-Ka, an underweight Asian woman with a history of tobacco useD. Skylar, a Caucasian woman experiencing early onset of menopause.
2. Densitometry results are given as T-scores, which values would be considered as osteopenia?
3. After prompt analysis of your patient, you decide to institute treatment for osteoporosis. Which class medication is considered as the first-line treatment? Are there any considerations to be taken prior starting therapy? Which recommendations would you provide to the patient regarding this treatment?
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– The discussion must address the topic
– Rationale must be provided
– Use at least 600 words (no included 1st page or references in the 600 words)
– Use 3 academic sources. Not older than 5 years
– Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT allowed