: Live from the WRTI 90. from September of this year. The link is below:
Answer the following questions:
1) What instruments can you identify in in this concert?
2) Describe the dancing performed.
3) How many performers are there and where are they from?
4) What did the about his instrument?
5) How many pieces were performed?
6) What did the about the piece he arranged and performed?
7) What did the director of the school have to say about the history of Tango?
8) Where you able to identify any musical forms? If so, what were they?
9) Did you enjoy the concert? If so why? If not, why?
10) What else did you notice about this concert?
Bonus Question: Where is the bandoneon made (hint: the you in the concert)?